Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Waterworld (1995)

Is love too strong a word? Nope, it's not strong enough.

To all the haters of K.C. out there, don't be a playa hata! Holy shit! My rod just grew three inches by using "African American" slang. Now I know how they do it. I can't understand how anyone says that they hate this movie. It boggles the mind to imagine that a movie with a fish-man does not break every single box office record ever held. Waterworld is the best movie K.C. has ever done. In fact, Waterworld is one of the best movies anyone has ever done. Since I quite obviously give this movie the credit it deserves, I should make a sequel to it. Even if K.C. was against it, I would still make it if the opportunity was to present itself. If K.C. were to say to me, "Hey! Guy, I love ya, buuuuuuut, I'm no spring chicken anymore." I would tell old K.C., "No worries big guy, everything will be alright without you, you'll see." Even if he started getting hysterical and tried to tell me, "No! Don't do it! It will bomb at the box office (K.C. blubbering like an idiot)…so much money, Lost! It's all gone. We will never recoup the costs." Then I would calm K.C. down and be like, "K.C.! K.C.! Get a hold of yourself man! It's not your fault. The public just wasn't ready for an intricate tale of a fish-man saving a water society from evil smokers. That was then and this is now. If I make it, they will come" That would set him straight. I'm sure K.C. would tell me, "Thank You, Adam. You are always right. Achieve your destiny." I'm getting all hot just thinking of "Waterworld 2: Wetter". Please God, make this happen. I would give my left arm for this movie, but only the left one, since I need the right to replace K.C. My plan is to go down to the local aquarium, and buy some fish eggs. I'm going to take those eggs and use my right arm to pound off on them. If my high school biology education has taught me anything, when my seed penetrates the fish eggs, this will spawn a race of fish-men. Hmmmmm… my own race of fish-men, this gets me thinking. Fuck the movie Waterworld. We will live in a Waterworld! I'm going to breed a whole army of fish-men. My fish-man army will spread like a tidal wave into every major city. They will have super strength, and they will be armed with super sharp tridents. I will be a god. If any motherfucker yells out, "MUTATION!!" I will take a super sharp trident and shove it up his ass. Then normal people will be the mutants. Fish-men will be able to live free, while I enslave the human race. No longer will we be limited to life on land. They will know me as God, and this will prevent them from turning on their creator (me).

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen it but have heard from a close friend that its a good one. So on his recommendation I thought before watching it lets read some reviews to know exactly what type of movie it is. Your review is fantastic I am convinced to watch it out.

    ReplyDelete